Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

znoboardr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2014
Hello guys. As I use a lot my iPhone for work I got tired of the small screen and thought I would play it smart by purchasing an ipad (of course I knew I couldn't make phone calls) but I didn't realize that I could not access apps such as viber and whatsapp from the ipad. That's a real problem as I keep in touch with most of my sales rep with those. So I am looking for a way to control my iPhone from my ipad. So far I only found stuff to control the music etc... That's really my last concern!!! Thank you so much in advance for the help!!!

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
Hello guys. As I use a lot my iPhone for work I got tired of the small screen and thought I would play it smart by purchasing an ipad (of course I knew I couldn't make phone calls) but I didn't realize that I could not access apps such as viber and whatsapp from the ipad. That's a real problem as I keep in touch with most of my sales rep with those. So I am looking for a way to control my iPhone from my ipad. So far I only found stuff to control the music etc... That's really my last concern!!! Thank you so much in advance for the help!!!

you can still download iPhone apps on to your iPad, though it will not fill the entire screen, usually the app store limits apps to "iPad only" so if you change that you will be able to find the apps you need.

znoboardr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you so much for the reply! It works in viber but not with whatsapp (which for some reason is just not available) but I can say you solved 50% of my problem!! :D

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2008
Thank you so much for the reply! It works in viber but not with whatsapp (which for some reason is just not available) but I can say you solved 50% of my problem!! :D

I had this problem too. You need to sync it to iTunes and put whatsapp on that way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.