Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m.gansrigler

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Vienna, Austria
Transloader for Mac and iOS lets you download URLs from your iOS device to your Mac via iCloud.

Transloader_Mac_Icon.175x175-75.png

Transloader lets you download URLs from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac via iCloud.

Add URLs to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.

This way, if you come across, say, a Mac-app demo on your iPhone and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to the Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.

Requirements:
- The Mac app Transloader on a Mac with OS X Lion or newer (available for purchase on the Mac App Store)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7.0 or newer
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)

New in version 2.0 (amongst others):
- Stores URLs from your clipboard instead of asking you to act on them right away
- Better feedback on the progress of downloads on your Mac (see if a download is finished or still running)
- Share URLs with other users of Transloader via AirDrop
- New design for iOS 7

Transloader on the Mac App Store ($4.99): https://itunes.apple.com/app/transloader/id572281534?mt=12
Transloader on the iOS App Store (free): https://itunes.apple.com/app/transloader/id572280994?mt=8

I hope you enjoy the app - please don't hesitate to let me know about any feedback you have!

-Matt

m.gansrigler

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Vienna, Austria
Upcoming Changes

Hi, all.

I wrote a little about the progress of the next update of Transloader for Mac and iOS on my blog - perhaps you are interested in reading it:

"Upcoming Changes in Transloader for iOS 8" - about a Today Widget that will be available for users of Transloader on iOS 8

"Transloader Action Extension (iOS 8)" - about a neat action extension that lets you add URLs to download to Transloader right from your Browser on iOS.

The update has been submitted to the App Stores and should be available some time next week.

Enjoy :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.