Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fanaticalism

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2013
It's actually a clear sticker to protect the back with the skins from bodyguardz. It's just the lighting.

Pkupman57

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2013
El Lay, CA
If I actually listed everything, it would take forever. I think the pic does everything pretty decent justice.

Only things not pictured are my cMBP, as its in clamshell mode on my desk today. And my iPhone 5S, as its taking the picture, and my pack of smokes and car keys (car keys vary, depending on which vehicle Im driving on which day), and red Kershaw knife in my pocket. This is pretty much what I carry every day for work as well as personal travel. Its my "Murse" as the fiancé calls it. The bag is a Coach Bleecker backpack in pebble black leather, but its no longer listed on the website, so it could be recently discontinued. It was a gift from my mother, who is a huge Coach fan. (I couldn't justify $600 for backpack for myself, but she insisted I have a coach bag of some kind to go with my wallet and business card holder)

Last edited:

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I recently did some re-organization.

This gear box slips right into my Timbuk2 Messenger, and holds everything I need nicely. I'll post a pic of everything later.

carjakester

macrumors 68020
Oct 21, 2013
Midwest
when i go to school i have in my backpack:
13inch macbook pro in a case logic sleeve
ipad 4 in smartcase
new trent 12000mah backup battery charger
various pens/pencils
5 books for my class

then my wallet,keys,iPhone and chapstick are all in my pockets.

copykris

Suspended
Sep 25, 2009
home
If I actually listed everything, it would take forever. I think the pic does everything pretty decent justice.
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Mopar00Neon/IMG_7333.jpeg]Image[/URL]

Only things not pictured are my cMBP, as its in clamshell mode on my desk today. And my iPhone 5S, as its taking the picture, and my pack of smokes and car keys (car keys vary, depending on which vehicle Im driving on which day), and red Kershaw knife in my pocket. This is pretty much what I carry every day for work as well as personal travel. Its my "Murse" as the fiancé calls it. The bag is a Coach Bleecker backpack in pebble black leather, but its no longer listed on the website, so it could be recently discontinued. It was a gift from my mother, who is a huge Coach fan. (I couldn't justify $600 for backpack for myself, but she insisted I have a coach bag of some kind to go with my wallet and business card holder)

are you a secret agent? :rolleyes:

Pkupman57

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2013
El Lay, CA
I am not. lol. But I do work out of my truck, often outdoors, and in some pretty remote areas, at all hours that vary from day to day.

The fact that almost everything is black, is a throwback to my previous profession, that I myself didn't even realize until I took that picture. Old habits die hard I guess.

entatlrg

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 2, 2009
Waterloo & Georgian Bay, Canada
[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Mopar00Neon/IMG_7333.jpeg]Image[/URL]

Nice backpack, do you know what model it is?

I googled and also looked on the Coach site, don't think it's the Bleecker as it has two flap pockets with buckles at the front. Your has zippers, must be a different model.

Nice looking bag by they way, better than a messenger or murse, imo.

Pkupman57

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2013
El Lay, CA
Nice backpack, do you know what model it is?

I googled and also looked on the Coach site, don't think it's the Bleecker as it has two flap pockets with buckles at the front. Your has zippers, must be a different model.

Nice looking bag by they way, better than a messenger or murse, imo.

Thanks! I do really like it. It isn't cheap, but as I said, it was a gift. I normally wouldn't be able to justify the price myself, but after using this for a couple of months, its not hard to see and appreciate the quality. I thought it was discontinued, but after some hunting around, I did find it still listed on the Coach website.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Product-bleecker_backpack_in_pebbled_leather-10551-10051-70957-en?cs=b4bk&catId=5000000000000314306

This is my daily carry bag.. I also have a 2 person, 7 day "go-bag", a full trauma bag for a "first aid kit" that live full time in my truck. (which will be getting a camper shell next month, so I can continue building it into an expo-camper.) I am an EMT, though when I was hired at my previous job, they required I let my Registry laps, for liability reasons, and I no longer work in public service, so I have my knowledge, but do not work professionally in it anymore.

I also have a separate range bag for shooting trips, as well as an ammo bag, that requires 2 people to carry. Lead is as heavy as it is expensive these days.

Last edited:

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
iPad mini
Samsung Galaxy S3
Wallet (money, ID cards, other cards)
Usually some gum
Headphones
Textbooks
Folders
Notebook
Chapstick

In this
27_mornago_98_6.jpg

Last edited:

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
for the people that have bags with laptops\ipads etc.. do you always carry that tech around with you? or just when you go to work\school\traveling for long periods?

When I'm out for the day I just have my phone, keys and wallet.

If I have everything with me, it's usually just when I'm traveling or have school.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
If it's a major trip...my XL City Messenger bag easily holds my rMBP, and my IPad. My phone is always in my inside pocket with the zip up if I'm wearing a coat. I've never even contemplated taking my 27" iMac out, but I believe that with these iluggers that people actually do carry them around..:)

peapody

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Some people would rather use their personal computers at work, maybe because they aren't restricted on what they can do on them.

I carry my personal computer to work because of my ability to tote around my little macbook air to different sites. I just remote into my work computer through remote desktop. It allows me to multitask much better.

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom
What I carry as a Music Technology Student.

11" MacBook Air,
Retina iPad Mini,
EarPods,
Spare Lightning cable,
Shure SRH440 Headphones,
iRig,
MBA Charger,
Pens,
Pro Tools & Cubase Dongles,
Memory Stick,
Marshall Bergman bag,
Focusrite VRM Box

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 324

hallidc

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2013
Textbooks
Notepad
MacBook
Water bottle
Lightning cable
Macbook charger

All goes in my leather roots backpack

airmaxx28

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2013
Florida
13 in. rMBP
iPhone 5s
Apple EarPods
A G2 gel pen
A kershaw knife
A small leatherman multi tool
Wallet
Gen 4 Glock 19
Spare magazine

98EXL

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2012
not on the moon
attachment.php

things should be pretty obvious, except for my sweet OGIO Renegade RSS backpack, I love it, fits my 15" rMBP like a glove

Attachments

• IMG_2837.jpg
    IMG_2837.jpg
    686.9 KB · Views: 6,140
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.