Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Got flappy bird today and love it a lot it's just really hard. My high score is 6 it's horrible. What is your high score?

AbeFrohman

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
Downloaded, played it like 5 times - to say it's "hard" implies it's something that's challenging and you can get better at. It's ridiculously unplayable.

Deleted.

Scott M

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2009
Downloaded, played it like 5 times - to say it's "hard" implies it's something that's challenging and you can get better at. It's ridiculously unplayable.

Deleted.

Er, except it's exactly that, actually.

I started playing it, couldn't get past the first 3 pipes ..

Now, after a good few goes, my record is 44.

Laughable post, tbh.

If it was unplayable, there wouldn't be all these pretty high scores knocking around. You just need to get the hang of it.

Scott M

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2009
No it doesn't work that way. I have put so so much time into that game and still only 27 yet my friends play for an hour and they all have 65+

Some people have better co-ordination/anticipation. I am getting better the more I play it. My high score is 44.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Just downloaded it (because of this thread) and after four goes I'm on 13. How you were stuck on three is beyond me.
Don't really see this as a keeper though. I hate games with adverts between each level.

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Just downloaded it (because of this thread) and after four goes I'm on 13. How you were stuck on three is beyond me.
Don't really see this as a keeper though. I hate games with adverts between each level.

It took me 10 minutes to get past 0... Your just good.

Scott M

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2009

Adverts between each level? What on earth are you talking about? There aren't any levels.

SomeGuyDude

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
NEPA
Considering it's just a stripped down and broken version of Badlands I don't see why people are so enamoured with it. I played it for about five minutes, got a "high score" of five, realized the joke of it and moved on with my life.

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
My high score is 5. My friend asked me to install it. She's addicted to it. I don't like the game at all. It's so annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.