Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

akrantz

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2008
Hey all,

Trying to get my game on on a nMp (8core D700) running Win 8.1 Pro 64bit and I keep getting an annoying alert that says "USB Device Not Recognized". I searched the inter-webs for a solution and tried to uninstall the device, unplug the computer for a few minutes and then reboot, to no avail. Anyone else seeing this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-A

ytoyoda

macrumors member
Dec 14, 2013
Tokyo
Hey all,

Trying to get my game on on a nMp (8core D700) running Win 8.1 Pro 64bit and I keep getting an annoying alert that says "USB Device Not Recognized". I searched the inter-webs for a solution and tried to uninstall the device, unplug the computer for a few minutes and then reboot, to no avail. Anyone else seeing this issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-A

Is the alter you saw one of these attached?
Please look at my post on how to install windows.
https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=18715747#post18715747

Attachments

• BootCampWarning1.png
    BootCampWarning1.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 166
  • BootCampWarning2.png
    BootCampWarning2.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 183

jenzjen

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
Hey all,

Thanks in advance

-A

Obvious ? coming, what is connected to your machine, and can you disconnect everything but the display?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.