Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I'm having an issue that started a day or two ago with my Safari icons in the app (the bookmarks, sharing, etc blue icons at the bottom) randomly turning white after a period of time. A restoring will turn them blue again for a while and then they'll go white again. It makes bit difficult to see the icons when viewing a white webpage. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

It also changes the text buttons to white as well.

See the attachment to see what it looks like:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 144

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
No Safari related tweaks. I have Winterboard and a few other related tweaks, but none that are skinning Safari. A respring turns them back to blue for a while...but they always change back to white. I've switched themes too, and no difference.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
Anyone? Still having this issue. I've also found that closing safari brings back the blue, but it's still annoying.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
No idea; has to be a tweak or something causing this since it's working fine for me and many others

Maybe a list of your tweaks?

pukrnukr

macrumors regular
Dec 16, 2010
Roc
This just started happening to me today. I've had Bloard installed for a while now too but just started having the problem tonight.

Deetlebug89

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2014
Yep bloard is the problem for sure because I have this same problem also and have linked the problem to bloard before I even seen this post... A respring fixes the problem but only for a day or a few hours in most cases... Let's just hope for a update to fix this soon because personally the dark keyboard outweighs the safari problem haha ( ithink)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.