Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gdeusthewhizkid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
NY|NJ
Hi,

I was told in premiere cc there's a one button command that lets you use the same commands as fcpx. How do you do it.. Ive been looking all over youtube and the net for info...

Nov 28, 2010
located
Do you by any chance mean this?

MR2ss_2014_02_06_pA1_PremiereCCkeyboardShortcuts.png

arjen92

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
Below sea level
does it really make it like final cut pro ?

Comparable functions that can be found in both programs will more regularly be accessible using the same keyboard shortcuts found in Final Cut Pro 7.

However, I found that some functions from FCP 7 were missing. Some functions work different than FCP7. And some functions have a different name or require a different approach and are stored under different commands.

So it won't magically makes PP work like FCP but it does make the transition easier.

gdeusthewhizkid

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
NY|NJ
Comparable functions that can be found in both programs will more regularly be accessible using the same keyboard shortcuts found in Final Cut Pro 7.

However, I found that some functions from FCP 7 were missing. Some functions work different than FCP7. And some functions have a different name or require a different approach and are stored under different commands.

So it won't magically makes PP work like FCP but it does make the transition easier.

I dunno as much as I try to like these other editing programs. I keep going back to FCPx.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.