Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mwebb

macrumors member
Jan 18, 2011
The 7" netbook returns ....

Now with 16gb of SSD storage!

There is a lot of irony in this.

But I think they have something going with their "less weight than MacBook Air" tag.

I could see carrying the empty case so I could use my Mini as a computer....

But so far my sub-$40 Amazon BlueTooth accessory keyboard has gone unused. Soft keyboards aren't fast, but they are "fast enough". For online banking and money management while traveling, anyway.

It would have been supercool to have one of these back in 2007 and have the absolutely sharpest netbook on the block.

eee36

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2014
Looks awesome to me. I put my order in a few days ago, when it comes in I'll post up some pictures and possibly do a mini review. I don't get all the hate for it though in the thread :confused:

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
Hurry up!

I'd wish they'd hurry it up and make the ipad-air case already, my 128GB ipad-air is arriving this weekend and I need this awesome case aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggggggggggggggh - cave woman must type like typists in 70's.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
I've got one on order for the rMini. Just noticed the shipping estimates went from January to February. I do not always use a keyboard case, but they come in handy off and on. Great for long flights. (I have one for my iPad 3)

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
i NEED

i need the ipad air version to come out ASAP this wait is becoming irritating - the web site says Feb, but when? the last minute of the last day? it isn't like they are apple, common get with the rush demand sheesh..

lets all (those of us who need this or just WANT it) contact them and pressure them to hurry it up already right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.