Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cammyg123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 18, 2013
United States
After having a bit of time to use the iOS 7.1 BETA 5 release on my iPads, I can say that most people will defianetly enjoy this update. After being stuck on 7.0.4 foor so long and having to cope with all of it's bugs, I can truky say that iOS 7.1 will be the moost vast improvement we've seen in iOS 7.

All the random reboots, app crashes, and not to mention it's disgustingly bad and laggy animations, iOS 7.1 does a good job of fixing the majority of these issues.

iOS 7 users will defianetly be overjoyed when the update is released! And it defiantly earned my recommendation.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
After having a bit of time to use the iOS 7.1 BETA 5 release on my iPads, I can say that most people will defianetly enjoy this update. After being stuck on 7.0.4 foor so long and having to cope with all of it's bugs, I can truky say that iOS 7.1 will be the moost vast improvement we've seen in iOS 7.

All the random reboots, app crashes, and not to mention it's disgustingly bad and laggy animations, iOS 7.1 does a good job of fixing the majority of these issues.

iOS 7 users will defianetly be overjoyed when the update is released! And it defiantly earned my recommendation.

It needs some more time in the oven. Hell, I hit the volume-up button while on a call yesterday, and got the random Apple logo mini-reboot. lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.