Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Heck, even if Biebers Lawyer want’s to stipulate that Bieber accidentally said US, I bet that they can argue that his being under the influence could contribute to a mistake in admission or something.

Bieber might have totally correctly claimed that he is an american. USAians, Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, they are all american. Bieber would be north american. Not his problem if the police officer doesn't know that there are two countries in north america.

----------

The little **** (thanks rdowns for his new name) isn't 21 so I'm pretty sure any BAC over 0.0 is illegal.

Since I was born and raised in a country where an 18 year old is a full adult, and I was allowed to drink any amount of alcohol I wanted when I was 18 (with full responsibility for any consequences), I somehow can't get excited about Bieber drinking at the age of 19.

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
I about fell out my chair laughing from the comments section. I'm so immature sometimes. :D

Sorta reminds me of MR forum comments. :D

----------

Bieber might have totally correctly claimed that he is an american. USAians, Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, they are all american. Bieber would be north american. Not his problem if the police officer doesn't know that there are two countries in north america.

Your poor geography knowledge shows. There are more than 2 countries in the continent of North America.

Poril

macrumors newbie
Feb 13, 2014
marijuana, drank racing...
Children should not become popular too early
frankly speaking, he shouldn't become popular at all.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
The US lost the hockey game... now you get to keep him.

And you lost to Finland 5 to zip. Don't get me wrong... Finland is a lovely country, and I'd love to go and spend some time there. But they're not usually known as a hockey powerhouse. Maybe we fob Rob Ford off to you as well, eh?

filfortugno

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2010
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You break him, you keep him!

He was an innocent little boy before the US got a hold on him, he started hanging out with a hip-hop crowd in Atlanta and now he's been turned. You broke the kid, now you deal with him!

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
He was an innocent little boy before the US got a hold on him, he started hanging out with a hip-hop crowd in Atlanta and now he's been turned. You broke the kid, now you deal with him!

And don't think we all don't feel an enormous sense of responsibility and guilt for having corrupted this lovely innocent.

Hours of sleep are lost in our sense of collective shame!:(

:rolleyes: :p

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2004

and the best way to deal with him is to send him north :p

larrygornick

macrumors member
May 20, 2014
I hope that there is never a time in my life when people hate me as much as they hate him...

Then again, I don't think humanity has ever collectively hated one person as much as they hate Justin Bieber.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.