Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cristovao

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 20, 2010
Calgary
Think I've finally settled on this;

Forecast7
LockCydget = ScripTime (with custom mods)
JellyLock (with TouchID logo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 142

Slumpey

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2011
Charlotte
I couldn't find chronos in Cydia? Are you running it with something else? I like this set up. I did have the time on the status bar in the lock screen but sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't

Chronos is on this repo...

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/ImLemon*Partying

REMOVE * as MacRumors would not let me insert the specific name

You will need to install Cydget as well as this is a widget for it.

I did NOT install this version, but instead installed an altered version of Chronos found on Reddit.com as it's a larger size and automatically moves the clock to the top when you receive a notification....

http://www.reddit.com/r/iOSthemes/c...ing_chronos_cydget_to_match_jellylock/cf4p1io

In the highlighted section, you will see download links. I installed the "Large - Glow" version

Once you download it, use Cydia app 'Ifile' (or another program which can see file directory) to unzip/unarchive it and then move folder to "/System/Library/LockCydgets/". You then activate it within the Cydget setting and respring.

If you don't want the altered one, you can install the normal version from the repo provided above. It will install to the correct folder and all you have to do is activate it with the Cydget settings.

Last edited:

ntegra

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2010
What tweak did you use to remove the status bar? Is it only on the lock screen?

----------

What tweak did you use to remove the status bar? Is it only on the lock screen?

Edit: nevermind found the tweak!

So what's the tweak? Is it only the lock screen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.