Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suchtkrueppel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

I just got my nMP yesterday and today I installed Bioshock Infinite to check its gamingperformance. I was surprised that when I checked the settings I could get the settings higher than "normal" o.0 The game just doesnt offer me higher settings to choose.
How can I get max settings on this game? Hopefully someone of you have an idea xD

hyer

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2013
You can't. Simple as that.

Use Boot Camp to install Windows and play it there (assuming you bought the Steam version).

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
You can't. Simple as that.

Use Boot Camp to install Windows and play it there (assuming you bought the Steam version).

You can, actually. You just have to find the .ini file and edit it manually. I forget exactly where it is--check the Bioshock Infinite resolution thread.

hyer

macrumors newbie
Dec 28, 2013
You can, actually. You just have to find the .ini file and edit it manually. I forget exactly where it is--check the Bioshock Infinite resolution thread.

That was for resolution adjustment which has since been fixed on everything but rMBPs. Higher texture quality and the like isn't available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.