Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GKDAIR

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 4, 2011
I got a Galaxy S4 for my birthday as a gift to me from me, and I just adore this thing. I've customized it to my liking and use a lot of the features.

I love this device so much I'm considering getting a a galaxy tablet as well. But what is the current model? When do the new ones come out and would you honestly recommend them over an iPad?

The stylus is a major factor for me, I know the ipad has styluses, but I also love what I can do on my galaxy s4

rhinosrcool

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
MN
I got a Galaxy S4 for my birthday as a gift to me from me, and I just adore this thing. I've customized it to my liking and use a lot of the features.

I love this device so much I'm considering getting a a galaxy tablet as well. But what is the current model? When do the new ones come out and would you honestly recommend them over an iPad?

The stylus is a major factor for me, I know the ipad has styluses, but I also love what I can do on my galaxy s4

Samsung has 3 excellent tablets that have the s pen: Note 8, Note 10.1 2014, and the Note Pro 12.2 (they also have the Note 10.1 - so-so to me).

I may not be reading you right, you mention styluses and what you can do on your GS4 (it doesn't come with or use the s pen). Do you mean the rubber-tipped capacitive styli?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.