Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miqs

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2013
Bedfordshire, UK
I have been given a Gretagmacbeth Display Calibrator to examine for camera club use. However I find that the software is unsupported now for my iMac running OSX 10.7.5. Is it possible to update my driver software to make this device usable or not?
Thanks

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I have been given a Gretagmacbeth Display Calibrator to examine for camera club use. However I find that the software is unsupported now for my iMac running OSX 10.7.5. Is it possible to update my driver software to make this device usable or not?
Thanks

What is the exact model? The company name is now "x-rite" that have a big list of devices on there "downloads" page.

MCAsan

macrumors 601
Jul 9, 2012
Atlanta
What does the maker's website say? Did you contact them for support?

I suggest sticking with the DataColor Spyder or Xwrite Colormunki product lines. I use Spyder 4 Elite on top of Mavericks.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Thanks

Is it the one that looks like a mouse? The eye-one display 2 is the model. It is no longer supported after Lion.
The replacements are Xrite i1 display pro, ColorMunki Display, or one of the Spyder 4's already mentioned.
If it is the Gretag one it is probably 8 years old already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.