Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

horace528

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
I'm trying to find a game I'd played some time ago. It allows up to four players, and the objective is to get the most balls on you side then your enemy, and you can knock their balls out of the screen, or make so that they come on your side. The design was very simplistic, and looked pretty nice. I can't remember the name, only that it did have some 'O's in it, and was a pretty short name.

I'm sorry if I'm being very vague, but hopefully by this description you can help me find the game I'm trying to find.

(EDIT: I've been putting my thinking cap on, and also remember that there were different sizes of balls that can be thrown, and if they fall off your side, you get the balls, and if the balls you throw go off the enemy's side, they go to the enemy's ball stock. Also, you can see a finger flicking the ball when you flick it, and there was a 'zombie finger' which when you flick the ball when the zombie finger comes out, and the ball falls over the edge, it is lost forever.)

Last edited:

soniasim

macrumors regular
May 1, 2008
Well, maybe your best bet is to take a look at your purchased apps in the App Store and hopefully you'll find it in the list :)

horace528

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 14, 2011
Well, maybe your best bet is to take a look at your purchased apps in the App Store and hopefully you'll find it in the list :)

Kinda impossible, as I played it on a friend's iPad, who is long gone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.