Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brguest

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
I know I saw a tweak in Cydia that described it would speed up the animations (both on the lock screen and folder animations) but I can't find it now. I should have wrote it down.
Does anybody have it and recommend it?
Thanks

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
I know I saw a tweak in Cydia that described it would speed up the animations (both on the lock screen and folder animations) but I can't find it now. I should have wrote it down.
Does anybody have it and recommend it?
Thanks

NoSlowAnimations or Accelerate

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
NoSlowAnimations works great, especially after 7.0.6, and it's free.

nwmtnbiker

macrumors 68000
Apr 5, 2011
Fidalgo Island
I have springtomize and have never messed with animation speed until this read. I ended up slowing the animation down a little. Am I the only one the slowed it down lol?

ajay96

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2013
New York, NY
I have springtomize and have never messed with animation speed until this read. I ended up slowing the animation down a little. Am I the only one the slowed it down lol?

Ehh I increased the speed because I'm on a 4S. I guess if you're on a newer device that wouldn't be so odd lol.

HamLuke

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2014
I'm using NoSlowAnimations at 0.30 speed. Faster than normal, but slow enough to make it look like the animations aren't rushed.

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011
NoSlowAnimations works great, especially after 7.0.6, and it's free.

Yup. In addition to being free, it can go down to 0.0 resulting in instantenous page switches, as opposed to Springtomize 3, which has a minimum of 0.3, meaning haveing to wait a little bit longer. I myself prefer full speed over animations - this is why I went back to NoSlowAnimations from Springtomize 3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.