Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theanimala

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2007
How do you bring info about bitrare up on the display ?

Under Netflix search for the movie "Example Short 23.976". It's a Netflix movie/utility that shows the bit rate of the movie being played. What's funny is I just steamed the movie to my mac mini hardwired to my gig-e router and the streaming rate is 3000 kbps, slower then my wifi connected iPad 4. Perhaps it actually is my ISP, rat bastard Verizon...

twintin

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2012
Sweden
Under Netflix search for the movie "Example Short 23.976". It's a Netflix movie/utility that shows the bit rate of the movie being played. What's funny is I just steamed the movie to my mac mini hardwired to my gig-e router and the streaming rate is 3000 kbps, slower then my wifi connected iPad 4. Perhaps it actually is my ISP, rat bastard Verizon...

I tried that both on my iPad 2 and ATV 3, but no dice (movie plays, but without showing the info). Perhaps the info is only showing in US (I'm in Sweden) ?

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
Not to go offtopic but I have the exact same issue with Skype on the iPad Air. When I make video calls, my quality to the end user and their video quality to me is very poor - barely watchable with loads of blurs.

My MBP next to it is super clear (on wifi).

eggersj

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2008
Mine works perfect. Might be a network/router issue.

You can always delete the app and re install also... Might help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.