Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stugotsII

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2014
Thanks for all the helpful ideas boys!

I ended up:

Having the phone actually crash to the point that it was flashing the Apple logo and doing nothing else. I then...

Returning the phone to factory settings and installing my last backup.

Jailbroke the phone again (gluten for punishment) and installed one tweak/app/add-on at a time while testing the previously failing apps for functionality.

Everything works perfectly!

----------

When one has custom fonts installed, many applications will fail because incorrect font values are loaded.

Actually this makes sense...I did install a custom font...

musicelect

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
I wasn't having crashing errors, but apps weren't being installed from Cydia and I couldn't find some apps in Cydia due to a repo issue. iCleaner cleared up both problems.

Mark O.

wacky4alanis

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2009
I was also having major problems getting ancient versions of Cydia apps. iCleaner fixed all my problems by clearing all of my repo data. Once I did that, everything was peachy!

bkribbs

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2012
I was also having major problems getting ancient versions of Cydia apps. iCleaner fixed all my problems by clearing all of my repo data. Once I did that, everything was peachy!

I wasn't having crashing errors, but apps weren't being installed from Cydia and I couldn't find some apps in Cydia due to a repo issue. iCleaner cleared up both problems.

Mark O.

Thanks for all the helpful ideas boys!

I ended up:

Having the phone actually crash to the point that it was flashing the Apple logo and doing nothing else. I then...

Returning the phone to factory settings and installing my last backup.

Jailbroke the phone again (gluten for punishment) and installed one tweak/app/add-on at a time while testing the previously failing apps for functionality.

Everything works perfectly!

----------

Actually this makes sense...I did install a custom font...

For you guys on 7.0.6, how is safari? Has it been more stable? Supposedly it is which has me wondering if they included some of the fixes from 7.1. Curious to hear your take.

stugotsII

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2014
For you guys on 7.0.6, how is safari? Has it been more stable? Supposedly it is which has me wondering if they included some of the fixes from 7.1. Curious to hear your take.

Safari seems okay...though I'm not on there a ton, but I've had zero issues.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.