Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

appleofmy"i"

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
Let me apologize upfront if this is a repost.

I have been having an issue where for the last couple days my Camera Roll has been showing a restoring message at the bottom and has struggled to open recently taken pictures.

I have not initiated a restore of the phone and this just popped up all of a sudden.

Important: I am on 7.1 beta 5

Has anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 272

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2008
It's a beta so logically, it's a big.

Make the appropriate report to Apple and await an update or official release.

bkends35

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2013
USA
appleofmy"i";18751077 said:
Let me apologize upfront if this is a repost.

I have been having an issue where for the last couple days my Camera Roll has been showing a restoring message at the bottom and has struggled to open recently taken pictures.

I have not initiated a restore of the phone and this just popped up all of a sudden.

Important: I am on 7.1 beta 5

Has anyone seen this before?

I don't have this issue, I would suggest to do a clean restore then report it to apple from your developers page since it is a beta.

LunarFalcon

macrumors regular
Dec 3, 2007
Did you find any resolution of this (short of restoring your phone)? My camera roll has said "restoring" for the past 5 days or so.

wesley96

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
I think mine did something like this on one of the betas, but the re-indexing went without a hitch. There was a way to restart this process when things didn't end up well, but it involves going into the internal filesystem, à la iTools or some similar tools.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.