Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bingefeller

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Northern Ireland
Hi folks,

I want to create some colour palettes for my Mac. Nothing fancy, as I am just using some hex codes from devthemes and I want to make my own custom OS X palettes for the colour schemes.

Are there any good apps for this that you guys would recommend?

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Hi folks,

I want to create some colour palettes for my Mac. Nothing fancy, as I am just using some hex codes from devthemes and I want to make my own custom OS X palettes for the colour schemes.

ColorSchemer Studio. I do not use it personally, but have a friend who swears by it. I have seen him in action with it and it does a good job. It cost $19.99 in the iTunes store and that is currently 60% off its regular selling price of $49.99.

tacotester1

macrumors member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi folks,

have u tried Kuler?
its free and built in adobe illustrator
and the website u can build themes or use or modify other peoples they uploaded
https://kuler.adobe.com/

remon7

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2014
hi

Hi folks,

I have no Mac Device just have Android Device would you tell me how to collect such sort of software for my device.
Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.