Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
If you have Springtomize installed and having battery issues, I think I discovered the problem. Coverflow effect is what's causing it. I only have it on my dock on my iPad 4 but recently jailbroke my sister's iPad 4 and installed Springtomize. She did not want the Coverflow effect which was the only difference between our Springtomize set-up. She really did not see that much change in battery life. After talking with her, I turned off Coverflow effect and it's been over 24 hours and I can see improvement.

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
Is it just the ipad having this issue? It seems after the new update Springtomize3 never respring. When you click on respring within the app, it just closed Springtomize3. The Hide Background no longer works when using ClassicDock. I don't know if it's because of the respring issue. The 1st picture is how it suppose to look when you hide the background and the 2nd is when you don't hide the background. Since the update, my dock looks like the 2nd picture even though I have Hide background in Dock selected!

Attachments

• IMG_0437.PNG
    IMG_0437.PNG
    807.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0425.PNG
    IMG_0425.PNG
    802.6 KB · Views: 83
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.