Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Where do you buy gas

• Total voters

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The closest place happens to be the cheapest place (99% of the time), so it's the place I fill up every time. All of the above.:D
Same here, plus they give an additional discount if you shop at their store, from the already low price - usually the lowest around.

It's much better to buy gas from the other chains who get their oil from Saudi Arabia, where everyone is free and there's no severe human rights violations, oppression, gender apartheid or women getting stoned to death for being raped.

:D Nice try, no one is taking the bait.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I use the GasBuddy App to try to find the best deal that is closest to me. Where I live, the Dallas Forth Worth Metroplex, you are never far from a gas station whether it be the traditional ones like Exxon and Shell, the new market stations like QT and RaceTrac, or the warehouse variety like Sam's and Costco. We don't drive expensive cars so regular unleaded is just fine. :)

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
I feel horrible for any of you out there with direct injection engines and no ethanol free stations. That crap burns up pistons and causes thousands of dollars in damage...

hallux

macrumors 68040
Apr 25, 2012
I generally fill up at the same place every time. Local Mobil station offers $0.05 off per gallon every Wed. I fill up every Wed. needed or not. There are the odd occasions I need to fill up off-cycle (like yesterday), I just find a reputable brand at a decent price (Hess yesterday).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.