Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBlazed

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I still happily use my 2010 11" so I can only imagine how much better the new ones are with the extended batt life.

I'm just happy that Apple doesn't do gimmicks. They could have easily slapped a touch screen on this thing and called it an "all in one" but they didn't because they know it's not practical. They focused on making the best possible light ultra slim work horse laptop they can make, and it worked.

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
It's also the most recent computer I've owned, and there's not much of a point to upgrade if it's not better in some respects, so I'd agree that the 2013 11" Air is the best computer I've ever owned (so far). ;)

iBlazed

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 27, 2014
New Jersey, United States
It's also the most recent computer I've owned, and there's not much of a point to upgrade if it's not better in some respects, so I'd agree that the 2013 11" Air is the best computer I've ever owned (so far). ;)

All i could ask for at this point is a retina display. But it's not that important and I hope they only add it when they can make sure it has no effect on battery life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.