Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RMXO

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 1, 2009
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/03/samsung-announcing-new-high-class-device-tomorrow.html

I'm very curious to see what kind of high class device that is going to be released tomorrow. I'm not into metal as it's heavier and easier to damage compared to a plastic. Plus, I care for whats inside than outside since I always get a case for my devices.

I'm skipping the S5 and looking forward to see what the new Note 4 is going to be.

Anyone excited to see what Samsung has up its sleeve tomorrow?

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Translation =

" S5 is still to be released at retail and were already superseding it. "

Your's lovingly, Good old Samsung.

Now bring on the S5 zoom, active, mini, mini+, lteA and we will be sorted for the next 8 months... :D

----------

Interesting. This is the first I have heard of anything.

Of anything ?

God the world must be a daily revelation to you :p ;) :)

rhinosrcool

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
MN
Translation =

" S5 is still to be released at retail and were already superseding it. "

Your's lovingly, Good old Samsung.

Now bring on the S5 zoom, active, mini, mini+, lteA and we will be sorted for the next 8 months... :D

----------

Of anything ?

God the world must be a daily revelation to you :p ;) :)

Pretty much...;)

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
Probably a LTEA version similar to the galaxy S4 that Samsung launched last year. Nothing special. If it was special, Samsung would of had a press conference. don't get excited. Boring news. Galaxy Note IV. That's news!!!.:D:D

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
Interesting. Maybe it'll be something along the lines of that curved phone they released which essentially just a Note 3 but for select markets.

RMXO

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 1, 2009
Read it was a mistranslation and the device was a smart camera NX Mini or something like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.