Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IGregory

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 5, 2012
Anyone notice or is it just me on Apple's homepage bottom right corner where the tile's caption "Supplier Responsibility", the technician appear to be holding an iPad that seems to be larger than the current full sized iPads. :cool:

Sydde

macrumors 68030
Aug 17, 2009
IOKWARDI
No, it is an Asian person who happens to be of particularly diminunitive size, it just looks bigger in her hands. Could be someone at FoxConn.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
Anyone notice or is it just me on Apple's homepage bottom right corner where the tile's caption "Supplier Responsibility", the technician appear to be holding an iPad that seems to be larger than the current full sized iPads. :cool:

No, it is an Asian person who happens to be of particularly diminunitive size, it just looks bigger in her hands. Could be someone at FoxConn.

You're both wrong, it's a mac screen.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
What is more of a concern with me is on the home page where those two folks are standing stting what is your verse, if you look at the woman's hands they are like man hands and are huge, look vastly similar to the mans hands, that worries me because I would never want to be with someone who has bigger hands then I do.....:eek:

wrinkster22

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2011
Toronto
What is more of a concern with me is on the home page where those two folks are standing stting what is your verse, if you look at the woman's hands they are like man hands and are huge, look vastly similar to the mans hands, that worries me because I would never want to be with someone who has bigger hands then I do.....:eek:

Well how big are yours hands LOL? And I think it's a MacBook Air screen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.