Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jasonfodor

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
2dsn407.jpg

bought it off ebay, seller didn't mail out for a month so figured he wasn't going to mail it out, so I bought another one, than this seller decides to mail out so I lost the case :(
phone ended up being 32 GB not 16 GB though. :D

Not sure if this is a screen protector or the plastic stuff that is on top of the new phones?

And if it's a screen protector...is it a good one?

Might end up keeping the 32GB since I planned on getting a screen protector and it has it on it.

Mr Kram

macrumors 68020
Oct 1, 2008
i'm going to venture to say, that it's probably not that great since the cut doesn't really look precise. but if it's not peeling or bubbling, just leave it for now.

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
i'm going to venture to say, that it's probably not that great since the cut doesn't really look precise. but if it's not peeling or bubbling, just leave it for now.

For what I can see, it's a case friendly screen protector. It's not perfect installed, but the big gaps in the corner is because is case friendly.

Fontbonne

macrumors newbie
Mar 24, 2014
Yes it's a screen protector. Not the one that comes with the phone.
I have seen online mobile phone accessories shop there to sell.
Again, I feel very strange but I did not buy one to try ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________
housse nexus 5 etui nokia lumia 520 coque nexus 5

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.