Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbien21

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
Hello Everybody

does anyone know how to install installous?
because everytime i install installous and restarted my iPod, it stocks on the apple logo. Please leave some comments and suggestions. thanks.

cmc5dc

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2011
I also could not restore but remembered I set up my IPad with my Mac not PC. I had to update my iTunes and iPad since iTunes detected I was not current and than I was able to restore which took about 10min. #

willis85

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2012
hardware quick fix

i have ran into this problem when my iphone randomly started turning on and off. tried to restore it and got stuck on apple logo then to waiting circle thingy.. anyway i found that the connector #3 (the paper thin one) was slipping out. i fixed that and my problem was solved. :D hope this helps the ppl without warrenty. good luck

repete7

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2010
I had the same problem (as well on a jailbroken iPad). It took me a while to enter DFU mode, but it works and you will be fine. Connect your iPad to your computer, hold power and home button, wait until the Apple logo turns off and on again, release power button but hold Home buttoun until the iTunes and USB symbol appears. iTunes now recognizes your iPad again and offers to restore it - after you have done this you will be fine. Good luck!

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to say thanks. I was stuck on the Apple Logo and didn't know how to get it to restore mode. I was releasing both the power button and the home button.

AriffAzreeq

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2014
stuck at apple logo after ipad failed jailbreak

this is what happened, my ipad stuck at the apple logo after my jailbreak had failed. the apple logo keeps on and off all the time. i tried to restore it at itunes but the file did not download. it keeps loading and loading all the time. what should i do ? :( help me PLEASEEEEE

wreninr

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2014
My iPad 2 seems stuck on apple logo, goes through boot attempt from blank dark screen to apple logo repeatedly. I'm not sure what happened to it -but it does not show up in iTunes to do a reset from there.

joely191

macrumors newbie
Jan 29, 2016
This is what happened. I went to settings>general and reseted everything. I know this process takes forever so i left it on the table. My nephew tried to turn it back on and now its just stuck on the apple logo. I connected to itunes to restore it but itunes wont even recognize it. Any ideas???? Im freaking out
!

camaricc

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2017
A fix worth checking out

Here is a fix for the "iPad stuck on Apple Logo" and or "unable to update or restore."

For thous of you who are looking for even quicker answer the process is very simple.
1) Launch RedSn0w 0.9.6b4 or later
2) Chose an iPad Ipsw
3) Then chose "Just Boot tethered right now"
4) Then follow the DFU instruction

Good luck...

Here is the site...

http://www.techtosh.com/ipad/fix-your-iphone-ipod-ipad-ios-4-2-1-stuck-on-apple-logo-reboot-cycle/

Try this first just to be on the safe side. (however this didn't really help in my case)
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4097

I Have This Isue now!! my Ipad stuck in itunes Logo!! i tried Retored it bhut i got -1 Error Please Help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.