Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jacksonc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2013
Jony's house
I am trying to find websites that have free green screen backgrounds. I have a scene where a man is standing in front of a swimming pool and I need to find a background. I've been searching all day with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Jacksonc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2013
Jony's house
Well, still images of pools just don't look right. But I ended up using a still image and adding an image generator to make it look like it is rippling. It look pretty cool. Thanks for the tip.

HarryMax

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2014
I am trying to find websites that have free green screen backgrounds. I have a scene where a man is standing in front of a swimming pool and I need to find a background. I've been searching all day with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey.. I will suggest you an online store that provides you with many photographic equipments and accessories including green screen backgrounds.
Visit the given link ( http://www.backdropsource.com.au/) and get your needs satisfied.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.