Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manoftheoak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
Hello!
I just got my new iPhone and I decided that I have to get it protected from scratches and so on - I am not interested in ugly cases, I'd like to get full body cover, like the ones from ZAGG (InvisibleSHIELD).

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, ZAGG's InvisibleSHIELD for iPhone 5C doesn't cover whole phone, leaving some important parts unprotected. On the other hand, while BodyGuardz's solution does protect the parts ZAGG's doesn't, on a video from them on YT, I've seen that the screen protector isn't cut well... it doesn't cover the whole screen perfectly ^^"

The question is - what full body protector solution would you guys suggest? What covers the whole body (as much as possible, of course) and is anti-glare etc.?

If any of you got such on your phone, photos would be VERY appreciated : )

manoftheoak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
Thank you both for your replies!

I will check Best Skins Ever then, since until now I had an iPhone 3G and without any protection I can hardly call its back 'well-looking' ^^"

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Hello!
I just got my new iPhone and I decided that I have to get it protected from scratches and so on - I am not interested in ugly cases, I'd like to get full body cover, like the ones from ZAGG (InvisibleSHIELD).

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, ZAGG's InvisibleSHIELD for iPhone 5C doesn't cover whole phone, leaving some important parts unprotected. On the other hand, while BodyGuardz's solution does protect the parts ZAGG's doesn't, on a video from them on YT, I've seen that the screen protector isn't cut well... it doesn't cover the whole screen perfectly ^^"

The question is - what full body protector solution would you guys suggest? What covers the whole body (as much as possible, of course) and is anti-glare etc.?

If any of you got such on your phone, photos would be VERY appreciated : )

Skinomi® TechSkin - Apple iPhone 5C Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty
http://amzn.com/B00EJZ4DMS

manoftheoak

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2011
Just in case anyone wonders how I liked the protection I got from Spigen - it's perfect. Exactly what I wanted, not that easy to apply but when you finally get it right, it's flawless : ) The screen protector doesn't make you even feel you have something on the screen itself, some of my friends couldn't believe I have something on it :p

skeeyee

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2014
have you looked into getting a tempered glass screen protector. They make very thin screen protectors that are actually glass. they are much harder to scratch and provide alot more impact protection than a regular plastic protector. Than you could look at getting like a carbon fiber back plate or something like that so you phone is completely covered.

----------

I have a tempered glass screen protector and this leather back plate that i made myself. I messed up cutting it out but it still looks good and my whole phone is protected.

super easy to make too.

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
Just get a Caudabe Veil for the 5c and call it a day. I don't think it covers the bottom all the way, but it's probably the best bet for easy scratch protection. Gives you marginally better protection than the skins, but still looks like you don't have a case on. http://www.caudabe.com/collections/iphone-5c-accessories/products/the-veil-frost-1

There's a big discussion on this part of the forum on the 5s version of the case. I haven't used the 5c version myself, but I'd imagine it's about the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.