Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chuffman15

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2011
Martinsburg, WV
just switched over from sprint to att. couldnt be happier. sprint is a joke. their network is the slowest of the 4. I still had a year left on 2 of my iPhones. I just bit the bullet and sold my sprint phones to pay the etf. Now I'm free and clear of sprint. I've noticed in the short time with AT&T that they have the best customer service and the most reliable network for calls and the fastest network for usable data. AT&T's 4g is soo much faster than sprints 4G LTE. To anyone thinking about the framily plan, DONT DO IT.

Last edited:

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
I'm on AT&T basically because I still have a Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan on both iPads and iPhones. I've had Sprint service before. They can offer unlimited data because you can't get a signal quite frequently.

Tiger8

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2011
Lowest rated LTE in the US? No thanks.

Funny isn't it? They claim soon they'll have the most lte bandwidth as they will convert clearwire spectrum to lte, covering both low and high frequencies

They still suck though, they were so bad I broke my contract :-/

Tiger8

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2011
just switched over from sprint to att. couldnt be happier. sprint is a joke. their network is the slowest of the 4. I still had a year left on 2 of my iPhones. I just bit the bullet and sold my sprint phones to pay the etf. Now I'm free and clear of sprint. I've noticed in the short time with AT&T that they have the best customer service and the most reliable network for calls and the fastest network for usable data. AT&T's 4g is soo much faster than sprints 4G LTE. To anyone thinking about the framily plan, DONT DO IT.

Amen brother! I had a discounted contract with Sprint (referred by employee and got $10 off monthly) and I just couldn't complete my contract. 18 months into it and I'm out. $100 ETF was the best investment I made!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.