Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

toconnor602

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 8, 2014
Does anyone know of a self service that will allow me to create an app with multiple users.

I would like to have a basic about section for all users that download

I would like to have a unique login for each of my clients to be able to track their orders.

Any help is appreciated

DannyBres

macrumors 65816
Oct 30, 2007
UK
Ofcourse, register as an iOS Developer, download XCode, buy some books, a year later, you will have your app. :)

What is your app for? Your business?

Might be best to pay a developer to make it for you!.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Unique logins for each user - you mean like Amazon, iTunes or Facebook ... or just about every shop, social, communication app ever developed? :D

Yeah, there’s plenty of development patterns for what you describe. I’m not clear on the “self service” part of the question[?]

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Maybe better get a web hosting and off the shelf web services, sound like a web store you have in mind ... Device independent ... Can work with any browser on any device.

VPrime

macrumors 68000
Dec 19, 2008
London Ontario
Parse.com is a great service that can speed up development. They handle the database, user info etc.
It's a really good way to get started, we are using the for our app and it is handling over 100,000 users just fine.

Though we do plan to move away from them soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.