Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coolesterman

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2014
What happen when an app crash in Ios?
viber was working fine, and suddenly crashed, and i can't open it again.
I can't understand, how come deleting and installing the app can't fix the problem?
It seems to me that my iPad don't uninstall it completely, and when i try to install it again, iPad remember that this app was crashed before, and again the app still keep crashing.
If my idea is true, since my iPad is jailbroken, do we have any tweak or something to delete the app completely?
Thank you in advance.

John T

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2006
UK.
App crash

You appear to have done the right thing, namely, to delete and reinstall the offending App. This usually does the trick, however, as you say you are jailbroken it seems that this is where the problem lies.

Possibly posting your query in the Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks section of this forum may bring more knowledgable responses.

Asator

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2011
Australia
What happen when an app crash in Ios?
viber was working fine, and suddenly crashed, and i can't open it again.
I can't understand, how come deleting and installing the app can't fix the problem?
It seems to me that my iPad don't uninstall it completely, and when i try to install it again, iPad remember that this app was crashed before, and again the app still keep crashing.
If my idea is true, since my iPad is jailbroken, do we have any tweak or something to delete the app completely?
Thank you in advance.

Try a hard reset or syncing with iTunes.

coolesterman

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2014
Try a hard reset or syncing with iTunes.

Thak you, But could you pleas explain hard reset? I don't know what it is.
And by syncing, you mean I should connect my ipad to pc and hit the sync button on iTunes? Should i do that after instaling viber?

Sorry for asking basic qustions. Thanks again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.