Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spmartinbsu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
Hey all,

My brother and I released a free app called Flippy Fin. Inspired by Flappy Bird, we set out to create a quality app, in comparison to the hundreds of other "clones" out there. Please give it a try and support two indie developers!

screen568x568.jpeg

Description:

How long can you survive the underwater caves of Flippy Fin?

In this new highly addictive game, swim with a simple tap of the screen, but dont let the bubbles lift you too high! Compete against your friends and see who can nab the highest score!

Features:

• Unique Gameplay Controls
  • Boy or Girl Fish
  • Unlockable Hard Mode
  • Fresh & Colorful Design

Download now to experience Flippy Fin!

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id826508561?mt=8

spmartinbsu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
There's no such thing as ruining the App Store, with over a million apps, who's popularity and visibility is largely governed by the public. Time was spent making Flippy Fin a quality app, and I'm just happy to have provided entertainment to those who have downloaded and played it.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Dear Spencer,
Thank you for providing this amazing game.
Please, when you get to the point you're raking in 50K a day don't give up and pull this terrific app.
You are likely to shed tears but don't take the haters seriously.

Looking forward to more stellar games/apps from you, hopefully in the near future.

(I wrote all that without blinking once. That's a record for me.)
((Another fun game: Say out loud the name of your game five times and do so without laughing. CAN'T be done! I know, I tried.))

spmartinbsu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 25, 2012
Thanks! We've just upgraded again with an option to remove ads and some new share features!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.