Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mellor21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
Hey all, my girlfriend's Iphone 4s has a weird problem. Whenever she tries to send a picture, it turns white in the draft screen and shows up all white on the phone she sends it to. Like it just turns in to a blank, all-white, picture.
Any ideas? She has the most recent updates.
Another weird thing it does is it will exit some apps on her (crash?). Off the top of her head, it's happened on her facebook app and her camera. She uses the stock camera app. Her phone's memory is not full.
I've tried searching for it, but there are so many people who feel it necessary to mention that they're iphone is white that it's taking me forever and I have yet to find anything that applies to this situation.
Sorry if any of this sounds confusing, I'm no cell phone pro. Thanks ahead of time for any responses!

mellor21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
Did you ever figure out what was wrong? My sister is having the same problem with her phone. Thanks

No we switched her back to her first iphone. Sorry I couldn't help more :( if it's not too much trouble i'd suggest resetting your phone and seeing if that helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.