Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cheese&Apple

macrumors 68010
Jun 5, 2012
Toronto
^^^ Another one well done MCH-1138!

Blue Jay

PHD_6945-L.jpg

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
I could have cried last night. Rare Blood moon and left with nothing to capture it with properly. I am mid lens system change. Don't have a long enough tele for my A7 yet as there ain't one!

Considered dashing out and buying a telescope but figured that wouldn't be a good conversation with my wife afterwards especially as it was my daughters birthday!

So... bravo nice capture... :)

LOL. Maybe use a reflector instead?:D

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
This is fascinating, Razeus. I keep coming back to it, but can't wrap my head around it. Just when I think I have it figured out, I find myself back at the beginning...almost like a Möbius strip.

I've been attempting to add layers to my photographs for some time now. I finally got one I thought worked. I think of it as a self portrait.

kenoh

macrumors demi-god
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
As long as there wasnt any PRE-processing with a hammer!

This is a nice shot. I really like these abstract shots of subjects that remove the original context and present something completely different.

Cracking!

I came upon a dumpster in an alleyway that had this interesting dent it. I did do some post processing to bring out some of the color and features.

DirtySocks85

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Wichita, KS
Bought a new cheap watch today because I lost my old one a few weeks ago and it's been driving me crazy going around without one all the time. Not normally what I shoot, but I think I did a decent job at making a $12 watch look like it should be more expensive.

Cheap Watch by SnickerSnackClick, on Flickr

xStep

macrumors 68020
Jan 28, 2003
Less lost in L.A.
Given todays snow here in the Twin Cities, I thought it appropriate to share this earlier picture of the Mississippi River frozen in the foreground of Minneapolis Minnesota.

IMG_5233-SharedOnMR.jpg

Alexander.Of.Oz

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2013
Bought a new cheap watch today because I lost my old one a few weeks ago and it's been driving me crazy going around without one all the time.

I haven't worn one since about 2004, have never missed them! :cool:

----------

Hummingbird (9043) by MCH-1138, on Flickr

D7000 • Nikon 85mm f/1.8G • 1/250 @ f/5.6 • 2 Speedlights

Looks like it's leading a birdie aerobics class! :p

Your progress and constancy of high quality images has been enjoyable to observe. Well done.

----------

Wow! Peter, that 200mm lens and you are a magic team!

----------

Korean Friendship Bell....featuring the Karate kid!

image by Puckman2012, on Flickr

Perfect place for some really cool long exposures!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.