Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kendo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
It is literally driving me and my coworker mad. The scene is either from a TV show or a movie. An old italian bald guy with a mustache is catching pizza in his mouth. He catches it three times in a row and on the third try he is telling (possibly a little girl) to throw one more at him. When he catches it, he pretends to choke in jest and everyone laughs.

Last edited:

tbayrgs

macrumors 604
Jul 5, 2009
It is literally driving me and my coworker mad. The scene is either from a TV show or a movie. An old italian bald guy with a mustache is catching pizza dough in his mouth. He catches it three times in a row and on the third try he is telling (possibly a little girl) to throw one more at him. When he catches it, he pretends to choke in jest and everyone laughs.

We think it might be on the show Full House or in an Adam Sandler movie but it is driving us mad that we can't figure it out!

Sounds like a scene from the movie Big. Tom Hanks character and his best friend are at a pizzeria celebrating his birthday and the what you described is nearly exactly what happens, except that the old man briefly feigns choking on the pizza dough ball thrown by Tom Hanks. It's just about an hour and a half into the movie.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 1.58.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-17 at 1.58.57 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 201

Kendo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 4, 2011
Sounds like a scene from the movie Big. Tom Hanks character and his best friend are at a pizzeria celebrating his birthday and the what you described is nearly exactly what happens, except that the old man briefly feigns choking on the pizza dough ball thrown by Tom Hanks. It's just about an hour and a half into the movie.

Bingo This is one of those things where my coworker and I thought the only way we would ever figure out the movie is if fate intervened (like if the movie happened to be playing on TBS or TNT on a Sunday afternoon).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.