Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Hello everyone,

So.... legit the weirdest thing ever.... I was listening to my music a while back and all of a sudden my phone restarted. It does go into safe mode, just resprings basically. It doesnt happen until I play this one album, and it never used to happen. It will play the song for about 3 sec, the device will go unresponsive, then respring. Even weirder thing, it works just fine in safemode. I uninstalled ColorFlow to see if someone the album art was causing a code issue. But still does it. I removed and re-added the music. Still happens. What do you think would be causing this?

Here is what i got, i know, its a lot lol

- Activator
- App Activate Pro
- AppList
- Auxo 2
- Barrel
- Bigify+
- biteSMS
- Browser Changer
- Bytafont 2
- Calendar Pro for NC
- Chrome Down loader
- CleverPin
- Cloaky
- F.Lux
- FlagPaint7
- Flex 2
- FlipControlCenter
- Forecast
- Groovylock
- iCleaner Pro
- Iconoclasm
- IconOmatic
- iFile
- iTouchSecure
- JellyLock7
- LockHTML3
- LockPages
- Nitrous
- NoLockBounce
- NoteCreator
- PriorityHub
- RePower
- SaveGram
- Spectral
- SSLPatch
- SwipeSelection
- Winterboard
- #PlayMe

martinisovo

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2012
I have the same problem. I avoid just playing the albums/songs now. Mine is a Chance the Rapper album, a Ethelwulf & Bones album, and a Shlomo album. Once I start playing it, it doesn't crash though, normally i have to click play then press my lock button real quick.

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
What version of iOS are your running? What app are you using to play the album?

Im on iOS 7 and im just using the music.app from apple. Nothing special.

----------

I have the same problem. I avoid just playing the albums/songs now. Mine is a Chance the Rapper album, a Ethelwulf & Bones album, and a Shlomo album. Once I start playing it, it doesn't crash though, normally i have to click play then press my lock button real quick.

Ill have to try that. My album is WWW Simon Curtis. I enjoy the album so I want to listen to it.

alkalifly

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2004
- #PlayMe

The first thing I would try would be removing this tweak, as it is tied into the currently playing track. Maybe there is something in the album name that messes with this tweak. At least it's worth a shot

Sounds like your phone just doesn't like underground hip hop. Maybe just stick to mainstream pop, if you can stomach it :p

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
The first thing I would try would be removing this tweak, as it is tied into the currently playing track. Maybe there is something in the album name that messes with this tweak. At least it's worth a shot

Sounds like your phone just doesn't like underground hip hop. Maybe just stick to mainstream pop, if you can stomach it :p

Tried that as I posted the original post! And im telling you it worked before :p

xxxhackaxxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 26, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
So I wasn't able to find out what was causing this to happen. So I used ILEX RAT to remove all dependencies and tweaks. Re-installed pretty much all that I listed above, works fine now. So no idea what was causing this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.