Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dhlizard

macrumors G4
Mar 16, 2009
The Jailbreak Community

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 11.37.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-14 at 11.37.18 AM.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 223

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
Actually, it is great advice for threadstarter who likely should stay clear of jailbreaking:

1) He doesn't have the common sense not to "mess up" his jailbroken device (by removing required components).
2) He doesn't have the experience to fix such a common issue (SafeMode).

For validation of this response, I refer you to thread starter's title --> "I ruined my iPad"

I think you might be my favourite person on MacRumours! :eek::eek::eek::D

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
I am with guys that says OP should stay stock. From OP's post, it's obvious that he won't be doing more research. "What's iFunbox?" "Why can't I find mobile substrate?" "I can't see the new thread button?" If the last one is a joke then it's a pretty bad one.

He needs people to mouth feed him.

coolesterman

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2014
I am with guys that says OP should stay stock. From OP's post, it's obvious that he won't be doing more research. "What's iFunbox?" "Why can't I find mobile substrate?" "I can't see the new thread button?" If the last one is a joke then it's a pretty bad one.

He needs people to mouth feed him.

I am not quite agree with you about this, have you ever been new somewhere? like in a city, and if you ask about an important building that everybody know the address, do they will say, "go and research to find that place or building" or they just show you the address? I really couldn't find the new thread button and I still don't know where is this "mobile substrate".
I mean when you go in a new web site, do you know everything about it, every little button, and etc. I am not a guy who always been in forum websites. and it was hard for me to handle the problem with my iPad which is the first i-Device I have ever had.
and how do you know I never search anything, how do you think I find this place to talk about my problem. those are not good questions because you are probably an expert , but I'm a beginner, so don't be mad at me.
but thank you for comment. ;)

----------

How do I find google? :D

Funny :D

gngan

macrumors 68000
Jan 1, 2009
MacWorld
I am not quite agree with you about this, have you ever been new somewhere? like in a city, and if you ask about an important building that everybody know the address, do they will say, "go and research to find that place or building" or they just show you the address? I really couldn't find the new thread button and I still don't know where is this "mobile substrate".
I mean when you go in a new web site, do you know everything about it, every little button, and etc. I am not a guy who always been in forum websites. and it was hard for me to handle the problem with my iPad which is the first i-Device I have ever had.
and how do you know I never search anything, how do you think I find this place to talk about my problem. those are not good questions because you are probably an expert , but I'm a beginner, so don't be mad at me.
but thank you for comment. ;)

----------

Funny :D

Your example is bad. It's way easier to search what these things are than address/location. You can just search iFunbox and find out within mintues rather than way hours/days before people tell you. You actually learn things that way too.

If you do not have a habit of google-ing then it's a good time to start because you understand more.

I was once a beginner and I asked here too. When people tell me things that I don't know... I research it to try understand what they meant.

coolesterman

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2014
Your example is bad. It's way easier to search what these things are than address/location. You can just search iFunbox and find out within mintues rather than way hours/days before people tell you. You actually learn things that way too.

If you do not have a habit of google-ing then it's a good time to start because you understand more.

I was once a beginner and I asked here too. When people tell me things that I don't know... I research it to try understand what they meant.

I wasn't talk about iFunbox, I was talking about new thread button and Mobile substrate when I explain the address situatiin, but about ifunbox, I googled it before you suggest me to do that and I never wait for a some hourse to someone answer my question but if someone did answer my question I greatly appretiate his or her help. I simply ask some question which I think the froume are for asking questions and get in touch with experts.

I still don't think talking like this "He needs people to mouth feed him." is polite. But thanks again for comment.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.