Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roccobladr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2011
My iPhone 5S has the little spinning circle icon next to the LTE. It is doing it continuously. It's not there when I'm in an app such as "Settings" but it comes back when I am at the home screen. Any idea whats going on??

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
My iPhone 5S has the little spinning circle icon next to the LTE. It is doing it continuously. It's not there when I'm in an app such as "Settings" but it comes back when I am at the home screen. Any idea whats going on??

Hold the home and power buttons together until the phone restarts.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California

I usually only see that when an app is installing, but then it goes away when the app is done updating the install. Does that line up with the times you are seeing it also? Maybe you have an app install that is hung.

roccobladr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 25, 2011
I wasn't sure if my worsened battery life was r/t to this, but glad to hear I'm not the only one!

skywalkerr69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2011
New York
Mine was doing that after I changed some iCloud settings. I just shut my phone of the reg way, waited a min and turned it on and it went away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.