Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ntegra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Looks like they're made by different developers, and I'm having a hard time seeing the differences (yes, even with youtube videos).

They are both $0.99 but all I really want is collapsible headers and have them rearrange able (not on the lockscreen, but in settings, so Messages has top priority over Mail (so my messages aren't "pushed" to the bottom of my notification center)

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
Looks like they're made by different developers, and I'm having a hard time seeing the differences (yes, even with youtube videos).

They are both $0.99 but all I really want is collapsible headers and have them rearrange able (not on the lockscreen, but in settings, so Messages has top priority over Mail (so my messages aren't "pushed" to the bottom of my notification center)

If you want collapsable headers and want to re-arrange the order (all being not on the lockscreen) then you don't need either tweak.

You collapse headers by selecting the app title in notification center and can re-order them in the settings for notifications.

lucastatic

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2013
If you want collapsable headers and want to re-arrange the order (all being not on the lockscreen) then you don't need either tweak.

You collapse headers by selecting the app title in notification center and can re-order them in the settings for notifications.

I think he means that he wants to collapse groups of notifications that are visible in NC. Use Bulletin by Ma Jun. It's great, well supported and does what you need.

ntegra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2010
Thanks. And I just learned that you can rearrange them in default settings. I'm an idiot. I was annoyed because my messages and phone notifications were piled underneath a bunch of other crap.

Thanks again.

Dwalls90

macrumors 603
Feb 5, 2009
I think he means that he wants to collapse groups of notifications that are visible in NC. Use Bulletin by Ma Jun. It's great, well supported and does what you need.

You can collapse groups of notifications without this tweak.

lucastatic

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2013
You can collapse groups of notifications without this tweak.

How, with another tweak? If collapsible groups has been a part of stock iOS then count me amongst the unaware. I just sent myself a bunch of spam to generate 5 notifications in Messages. I could not collapse them (with Bulletin disabled).

LostEchoes

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2014
It seems that Bulletin is now updated for ios7.

Has anyone tried it ? I installed but it does not seem to change / show anything on the NC.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.