Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I am considering going with a Ghost Armor back skin on my rMini. I have used ZAGG skins in the past and was not a fan of the texture.

Does anyone use Ghost Armor for the back of their iPad? What are your impressions?

Thanks!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I have the full body Ghost Armor and its good. At the moment I have a case on it, so I guess I'm not getting the maximum benefit out of it, but my kids have Mini's and no case. It holds up to day to day usage and looks nice.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I have the full body Ghost Armor and its good. At the moment I have a case on it, so I guess I'm not getting the maximum benefit out of it, but my kids have Mini's and no case. It holds up to day to day usage and looks nice.

Thank you. I have always used hard back covers to prevent scratching when I set the iPad down. However, after using the rMini for a week without a back cover I really like the feeling of it without the added thickness of a back cover.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.