Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sleepydinosaur

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Box and Copy offer more flexibility than I really want. Other than some documents I want them to auto upload from my camera roll like Drop Box does....who does that?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I think Microsoft's OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) does it now, and Yahoo!'s Flickr does it too (and gives 1 TB of space for it all).

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
OneDrive is what I use and that's the only thing I use it for. Once you've set it up opening the app automatically uploads any photo that hasn't already been uploaded.

Currently there's no Mac sync app for OneDrive but it's not too much trouble to access it via the web.

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
OneDrive is what I use and that's the only thing I use it for. Once you've set it up opening the app automatically uploads any photo that hasn't already been uploaded.

Currently there's no Mac sync app for OneDrive but it's not too much trouble to access it via the web.

I was wrong about a OneDrive Mac sync app. There IS one and it works fine.

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
Flickr + Pixite's Flickering HD app.

Or

Google Drive + Pixites's Picasa Web Albums app.

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
Be warned that OneDrive defaults to reducing photo resolution when you upload. You can change this in settings.

Also, they rename your photos for you. Thanks, Microsoft!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.