Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smurf42

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Hello folks, I am asking this here because the great & powerful Apple site keeps losing my account, and after a week I give!:mad:

So here is my question, I have a iBookG4 running10.5.8. It can not run any version of Mainstage from what I understand. But I have been looking for the JamPack collection to use with GB 5, and see that I can get ALL of them by download IF I buy Mainstage.

I am just playing around with OSX to see if I like it....I like Win7 & Makulu Linux file system better, tho I am sure a newer OSX version might be better...so maybe down the road who know?:D

So, can anyone tell me if I can pay the $30 for Mainstage, and just grab the JamPacks without loading Mainstage? :confused: I found a place that has all of them for like $160, but repeated emails asking if they are Original Apple disc's or copies have gone unanswered, thus they will not see a red cent from me.:rolleyes:

Thanks in advance for any info you might be able to send my way!:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.