Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imadtsoli

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 30, 2014
Hi every one . At the moment I use a black iPhone 4 and next week I want to buy an iPhone 4s but I don't know what color I should choose ..... Please tell me b or w ..and I'm a male which color best on me .

PsstGreek

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2010
Tampa Bay
Hi every one . At the moment I use a black iPhone 4 and next week I want to buy an iPhone 4s but I don't know what color I should choose ..... Please tell me b or w ..and I'm a male which color best on me .

Whichever color you want. Sick of the black get white. It's basically the same phone now matter what color.

blueroom

macrumors 603
Feb 15, 2009
Toronto, Canada

The 4s is a small step up from a 4, wait till the 6 is announced, the 5 & 5s will drop in price.

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon

Seriously? Why does it matter if you're male? Pick the color you like; it's a phone not a reflection of who you are.

----------

The 4s is a small step up from a 4, wait till the 6 is announced, the 5 & 5s will drop in price.

The iPhone 4s is a much bigger step up from the 4 than the iPhone 4 was from the 3Gs.

Either way, you're right in the fact that the 4s is getting pretty dated and it'd be a better idea to pick up a 5/5c/5s.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
The iPhone 4s is a much bigger step up from the 4 than the iPhone 4 was from the 3Gs.

Personally i feel completely opposite. The 4 had a way better back camera, flash, new design, thinner, gyroscope, retina, front camera, more ram, new apple A4, way better battery life and i believe was the first iPhone to use gorilla glass, I'm sure there are other things i missed since IMO that was the largest iPhone upgrade ever. The 4S on the other hand IMO was the smallest. It added Siri, dual core, extra antenna and a better camera, it also decreased in battery quite a lot also.

IFRIT

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2012
The all important life choices, black or white iPhone. God forbid you have any real decisions to make OP.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Personally i feel completely opposite. The 4 had a way better back camera, flash, new design, thinner, gyroscope, retina, front camera, more ram, new apple A4, way better battery life and i believe was the first iPhone to use gorilla glass, I'm sure there are other things i missed since IMO that was the largest iPhone upgrade ever. The 4S on the other hand IMO was the smallest. It added Siri, dual core, extra antenna and a better camera, it also decreased in battery quite a lot also.
The huge increases in CPU and GPU performance are the main things that made it quite a big upgrade, even if otherwise it was a less noticeable one on the surface. 4 on the other hand was a much more noticeable on the surface, but much less so underneath as far as the heart of the hardware (CPU, GPU, etc.) went.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.