Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mantic

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
AL
I have iCal set up to show all entires regardless of label (e.g., home, work, school). It's also set to sync with iCloud and display all events added through my iPad and iPhone. However, it seems to sync only the evens under "home," even though I have all my calendars set to sync and show in iCal.

What's strange is that both my iPhone and iPad show all event under each calendar. However, when I open iCal on my MBP it only shows evens from home. It's the same when I long into the iCloud site and click to view my calendar--only the calendar "home" is shown--yes, all calendars are selected to display.

Anyone have an idea of what might be going on?

mantic

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 30, 2007
AL
I got it figured out.. however, it seems that you cannot sync and exchange account to iCal on the icloud.com site? I can't get those events to show up because there is no option to add an exchange calendar. Or so it seems.

stevenbpreston

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2014
Hi, I am actually going through this same issue, could you post how you figured out how to make it sync for all labels?

Thanks!

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
I got it figured out.. however, it seems that you cannot sync and exchange account to iCal on the icloud.com site? I can't get those events to show up because there is no option to add an exchange calendar. Or so it seems.

I think you need to explain further what you're trying to achieve. Your initial post didn't mention Exchange, so I'm a bit confused.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.