Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thekeyring

macrumors 68040
Jan 5, 2012
London
If just finger print censor and speed bump, I am skipping iPad update for the first time ever this year.

----------

I don't really want a device to make it easy to spend to thin out my wallet quicker.

You have to enter your Apple ID password to download free apps from the store, too. It will make the times when you DO spend money faster. It doesn't force you to spend money you don't have.

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I don't get all these sites claiming this Ming-Chi Kuo is "very reliable". He makes the most obvious predictions, what do you expect? "All iPads and iPhones from now on will have Touch ID". You don't say?

Edit: He also said that the 5.5" 64GB variant is the only one that will have a sapphire display. Well, I predict that a) There won't be a 5.5" variant; b) Apple won't include a sapphire display on a specific variant while leaving the other models with "regular" glass, making the whole iPhone line fragmented. Let's see which one of us gets this right.

youre 1:1 against Kuo

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.