Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pegasus757

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 5, 2014
I have an old ipod touch, 32GB, 4th gen, it had a broken screen, and digitzer. It has the glass digitizer and lcd screen removed, i threw them away. I want to retrieve all my music, and pics form vacation, all my stuff is on there, and itunes says when connected to enter password on device which isnt possible. Is this thing trash? No way to access it. Thanks!!!!!

hungx

macrumors 6502
May 8, 2012
Davis, CA
I have an old ipod touch, 32GB, 4th gen, it had a broken screen, and digitzer. It has the glass digitizer and lcd screen removed, i threw them away. I want to retrieve all my music, and pics form vacation, all my stuff is on there, and itunes says when connected to enter password on device which isnt possible. Is this thing trash? No way to access it. Thanks!!!!!

Unless you have access to one of those Apple iPad Keyboard docks (with the 30-pin dock connector), you can't input the passcode without the touchscreen. Hope this helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.