Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Mercurian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
I' wondering - with the long wait times for delivery do they have stock of nMP's in store ? Can you walk in and just buy one ? And if so what versions ? Any 6 cores ?

jogl

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2011
best way to find out is to call the shop.

The guy in my local apple store said they only ever had the demo model since launch and haven't received any stock since...i imagine its the same most places

The Mercurian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
best way to find out is to call the shop.

The guy in my local apple store said they only ever had the demo model since launch and haven't received any stock since...i imagine its the same most places

Yeah I know but they are not great at answering the phone there honestly - I figured I'd get quicker better answers here :p

toxthexnines

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2007
405/918
I'm sure it isn't too good for you guys over there. I'm in Oklahoma and i've visited both stores here, workers at both stores have said they only have the one for display, only time they've seen any have been for people who are picking theirs up.

With the shipping times getting better, i'm sure you'll have a better chance of getting one in store over the summer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.