Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

parseckadet

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 13, 2010
Denver, CO
I've been inspired by paying attention to the great posters on the walls in Big Bang Theory. That got me thinking it would be good to have a thread dedicated just to cool posters, photos, art, and other things you hang on the wall in your favorite room.

I'll get things started with mine. This is an autographed photo of Astronaut James Irwin on the moon for the Apollo 15 mission. He visited my school when I was in third grade and he lived in the area.

Show us what's hanging on your walls!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    964.8 KB · Views: 213

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
Top to bottom, left to right: TMBG postcard wishing happy holidays, Gigantic (TMBG documentary) on DVD, first iTunes gift card, movie poster for the incredistupid Paranoia: One Point O:

Bizarrely creepy panda painting (an "award" from an economics professor) made multitudes creepier by my abhorrent attempt to draw Pushing Daisies' Lee Pace:

mloo

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Divided Love at Tullamore Show 2013

I am fond of this photo I took at an agricultural show.

----------

I am fond of this photo I took at an agricultural show.

Sorry the file is too large and I can't seem to save smaller version.

Last edited:

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
I've been inspired by paying attention to the great posters on the walls in Big Bang Theory. That got me thinking it would be good to have a thread dedicated just to cool posters, photos, art, and other things you hang on the wall in your favorite room.

I'll get things started with mine. This is an autographed photo of Astronaut James Irwin on the moon for the Apollo 15 mission. He visited my school when I was in third grade and he lived in the area.

Show us what's hanging on your walls!

It’s a fraud. We never went there.

digitalnicotine

macrumors 65816
Jan 11, 2008
USA
Clearly, my inner child is running the show. :) Picture ledges are from Ikea. Poster in first image is by eBoy. The Sesame Street posters are by Thomas Pastrano.

Attachments

• walls6.jpg
    walls6.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 139
  • walls1.jpg
    walls1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • wall2.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 134
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.