Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GerritV

macrumors 68020
May 11, 2012
I know the sale is over but do you use this calendar? How do you like it if so?

After the sale it went back to the regular price, and to 50% off right thereafter.
Anyway - what I like is the fact that agenda activities and reminders / todo's are both in the app.
What I don't seem to find are invitations from my wife's agenda - while they do show up in the iOS Calendar app.
Calendars 5 has a nice look to it, less thin then the iOS. On the iPad you can combine a Day view with a List view, that too is a favorite of mine.

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California
After the sale it went back to the regular price, and to 50% off right thereafter.
Anyway - what I like is the fact that agenda activities and reminders / todo's are both in the app.
What I don't seem to find are invitations from my wife's agenda - while they do show up in the iOS Calendar app.
Calendars 5 has a nice look to it, less thin then the iOS. On the iPad you can combine a Day view with a List view, that too is a favorite of mine.

Interesting. Thank you. I have it on my watch list right now. I am currently using another product, but I am always looking for something that might be able to improve how I do business.

It does look very good but I have yet to test it.

Gotcha. Was just curious. Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.